Bet THAT got your attention….
So, today I treated myself to McDonalds for lunch (there goes 2 months off of my lifespan, I’m sure…). I decided to head to a county park to eat and take a little walk and snap some pictures. It was such a beautiful day…
I drove my car down this gravel drive, came around a little bend and noticed a small car with what appeared to be two people……um…. ………………...how should I say it? Well, because this is a family-oriented blog let’s just say they were knitting a sweater. Or something……else.
Sometimes it’s just plain fun startling people. How fun would it have been if instead of driving my car around the bend I was walking with my camera around my neck.
Anywho, the picture below was taken after that encounter and FAR FROM their location. It’s a tree stump that has obviously become a little weathered since it was felled. Can you count how many years this tree was growing?
Pretty cool, park. I’ll be back.
Hopefully that car won’t be…….
No comments:
Post a Comment