Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Welcome!

Well, I think I've had this blog in existence in three or four ways over the last couple of years. I'd post some thoughts for a week and then never touch it for six months.

We'll see how this version goes.

This blog will flourish because it's a way for me to worship my God -- and get a step closer to Him in the process. As I see His creation around me, I am inspired to draw deeper toward my Creator.

The title of this blog is taken from a song titled "Treasure" by the Desperation Band. I invite you to look it up on iTunes and download a copy for yourself. I am continually reminded how important it is to be in the Word -- how I fail at that. Being a devoted Christ-follower is not a destination...it's a journey. Even if it takes a Thousand Years.


No comments:

Post a Comment