Sunday, October 25, 2009

Road Trip!

This afternoon Lisa and I drove down to Brown County State Park.  It was the second trip of the year for me but the first for her.  We got a little late start on our travels but I was a good trooper in trying not to be too disappointed in that.  We arrived as the sun started to peak through the surrounding clouds.  It may not had been the best sky for taking pictures of the fall foliage, but it was nice to be able to be outdoors for a little while.






 

 I wasn't feeling all that well so we didn't do any exploring down trails, just stayed on the main trails and vista pull-off areas.




All in all, a good day.  We were going to spend some time walking around downtown Nashville but decided to head on home.  Maybe some other time.


1 comment:

  1. Hey, I think I took some of those pictures :-) Thanks for letting me!

    ReplyDelete