Monday, October 19, 2009

What’s Your Perspective?

Yesterday I drove down to Fort Harrison for a Sunday afternoon adventure into the woods, hopeful to see some color in the trees.  Although the peak time for changes leaves hasn’t quite arrived in the area, there were glimpses of some beautiful yellows and oranges – I was very grateful for that.

Here are just a few pictures from the day.  Just average pics.

DSC_0011

I was sitting on a picnic table that was placed on a deck overlooking this pond.  All of a sudden, the fishing bobbers hanging in the branches caught my attention.  I had to take a photo of that.  That’s what would have happened if I was fishing – more gear in the trees than in the water!

 

DSC_0010

I was laying on my back on a hillside, soaking in the sunshine on this cool day when I noticed the trees behind me.  The photo is not upside down – that’s the way I was looking at it while on my back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment