Isn't that a beautiful rainbow? Maybe the most beautiful one you've ever seen? Can you see it below?
You would if I hadn't left my camera at home!
We had a deluge of rain come through this afternoon for about ten minutes. During that time, rain was just pounding against my office window. All of a sudden, the rain stopped, the clouds departed and this beautiful blue sky revealed itself. Huge white cumulous clouds reached to the heavens from all around...and a beautiful rainbow stretched across the darkened sky background.
NUTS!
I'm usually pretty good about taking my camera with me wherever I go. One never knows when the next cover photo for National Geographic will make itself known! But today....it was cloudy, rainy, icky -- no need for the camera to be in the trunk of my car.
Yup.
Sorry, you missed it. :( Here you can borrow mine...
ReplyDeletehttp://www.bradleycruising.com/2009/02/there-is-always-hope.html
Ta-ta!
You are so cool!
ReplyDelete