Monday, November 23, 2009

One Giant Step For...

I've been going through camera withdrawal this week (wait, it's only Monday).  Yeah, I've been going through camera withdrawal this week so I decided to hop on out to the backyard and try to take a picture of the moon.

Whoopee.

Well, I did but it didn't turn out very well.  I'm still learning about my camera and all the fancy picture-taking settings (I didn't realize that it will also double as a great paper weight when I eventually throw in the towel on trying to learn about all those fancy picture-taking settings.







As I was taking the camera off the tripod, I turned around and saw one of our cats gazing out the window at me.  Kinda spooky if you ask me.  (And a HORRIBLE shot.  Oh well.  I don't do night photography very well, either.)


Boo!


It got me thinking:  how can I improve my photography?  I'm thinking about taking a class in January.  But I also am thinking about something I came across called Project 365.  Basically, it's taking a photo every day for a year.  Some people have done this through their blog.  Hmmm....  


January 1st - Day One? 

1 comment: