Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Twinkle, Twinkle...

Wednesdays are always the busiest day of the week for me.  Today proved no exception as preparations are well underway for the Christmas season.  Three different rehearsals tonight plus a whole day of administrative paper-pushing....whew!  My Wednesday evenings go either one of two ways:  1) I begin the evening excited and come home exhausted, or 2) I begin the evening exhausted and come home excited.

Tonight, driving home at 10:30, I was excited.  I drove down the country roads with the windows wide open and gazed out at the stars, the Big Dipper, and thought about how much God has blessed my life.  I have an amazing wife, an incredible job, energetic volunteers to work with along with a great church to serve together....Hey, I even woke up this morning, able to take another breath and live another day.  Thanks, God.

No picture in this blog tonight.  Just a little mind-dumping therapy.  I thought about setting my camera out in the front yeard to take pictures of the beautiful night sky.  No, I'm no longer excited.  Just plain exhausted!

No comments:

Post a Comment