Sunday, January 10, 2010

Not as fast as Clark Griswold's Sled, But....

Part of my vacation at the end of December was spent with my sister and her family.  I had the joy of playing with Natalie on the big sledding hill near their house.  I used to live near where my sister does and I drove by that particular hill many times per week -- I certainly do not recall the hill being so big!

We had a great time using the new sled her mom and dad had bought her that morning.  The best thing about the sled?  It was fast and colorful.  The worst thing about the sled?  It had a rope on it.  Yeah, I pulled it back up the hill every time, with my delightful niece sitting in the sled, laughing all the way.  Good times!


Down she goes!  What a brave girl.




Look at her eyes!  

 

Simply the best smile...ever!

 
Resting after the big 'crash' at the end!
 

Towards the end of our sledding, she wanted to wait at the bottom of the hill while I went down by myself.  I had to take this shot of Natalie walking down the hill, her plan taking place.  "In Charge."



 








1 comment: