So there I was, getting my boots all muddy. My walk along the trail went something like this:
Step. Sink.
Step. Sink.
Step. Sink.
You get the idea. Muuuuuuuuuudddy. A two-and-a-half mile walk...it was a GREAT way to spend a Monday afternoon.
All along my walk I was noticing different types of tracks. Footprints of people, footprints of horses, footprints of dogs, "footprints" of the four-wheeled quad used by the parks department to drive around and waste time. But then I came across some different tracks. Tracks of some sort of vehicle...but only three wheels. Like a tricycle.
So confused.
Half-way through my walk, I heard something behind me and turned around to see what it was.
Well, that's something I've never seen before. I have no idea if that is cruelty to animals or something similar. All I know is that a couple of happy kids were on a three-wheeled cart being pulled by ten healthy dogs.
That is so cool! oh, and beloved Indiana landscape!
ReplyDelete