I was looking through some pictures from this past summer and came across this one taken in Lake Tahoe, CA. I was struck by the beauty of the area but VERY frustrated in the cloudy skies that accompanied us that morning. In fact, it rained for a while but I was determined to get out to take some pictures and breathe in some fresh air.
We had just arrived from a 10 hour drive from Las Vegas and I was itching to stretch my legs. Why else was I frustrated that morning? Well, above us were clouds, but off in the western horizon I could see blue skies. BLUE SKIES! What beautiful pictures would be available when that happened! We needed to get back in the car to head towards Santa Rosa. Unfortunately, I didn’t get any great photos that day. But it sure goes to show that we are not in control of the weather!
No comments:
Post a Comment