Sunday, December 6, 2009

A Blog Thank You

I just wanted to take a moment to thank  y’all out there for reading my blog.  Having people who take a moment to read it is a bonus, but  having the blog is a good source of creative “therapy” for me.  Having an outlet for some of my thoughts and photos is something that I am finding refreshing. Last week I had the highest number of “hits” and “unique visitors” since I started this, including my parents who, uh – how should I say – are not the most computer savvy people in the world.  (Mom, you don’t have to cry while reading this post, okay???  Love ya!).

I’ve tried to update the look of the blog, but I gave up after making too many mistakes.  Oh well.

Here’s another photo, taken back in 2007.  18th Green at Pebble Beach Golf Club, (where the PGA hosts the annual Pebble Beach Pro-Am each February) on the 17 Mile Drive in Monterey, CA.  I’ve slightly enhanced the color saturation.  I’ll share more photos of this trip in the future as it was amazing weather “by the sea.”

Picture 246

1 comment: