Sunday, December 13, 2009

Twinkle, Twinkle

This weekend our church’s Worship Ministry performed two Christmas musical shows for our community.  It took a lot of work to get our sanctuary all set for the program due to music stands and all the necessary “equipment.”  After putting the final touches on it, I decided to sit in a pew and just thank God for all that He would do through the musical.

Sitting in a darkened sanctuary with all the Christmas and stand lights on, I just needed to get my camera.  I’m not very good at low-light photography and I happened to have a lense with me that would help me get some decent shots.  I decided to play with the camera settings in order to experiment with the depth of field – blurring parts of the shot depending on the focus desired.

DSC_0110 Side shot of stage.  All ready for the musicians to take their spots!

 

DSC_0107 Garland and lights with deep focus on stained glass window.

 

DSC_0067 Our front porch at home.  The red leaves still hanging onto the branches brought some great color to the white lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment