Growing up, I was passionate about getting Christmas lights up at our house. It HAD to happen Thanksgiving weekend. Do or die. Fortunately, my dad enjoyed decorating as well so we usually had some sort of lights on our house.
But nothing like this, though:
In Fishers, there is a John Deere dealership that puts up a HUGE display every Christmas that covers over 7 acres. Today was Elise’s birthday, so after dropping off her present and having ice cream with her and my brother, I decided to drive over to Reynold’s and check out the display. I had my camera with me, but not my monopod, so there was some camera shake in the shots, especially with the necessary longer shutter speed.
The blur is from the train going around Mr. Abominable.
I’ll have to go back there soon and take some steadier shots. It’ll be some good practice for nighttime photography.
I'm clicking the "like" button.
ReplyDelete