Thursday, December 3, 2009

Sticker Shock

So, tonight Lisa was working late so I decided to go into town and the local Barnes & Noble.  I was feeling like browsing through the photography section to see if any books caught my fancy.  With a pretty big photography trip coming up in June, I want to do all I can to learn as much about taking great photos as possible.

Nothing really jumped out at me.  I did not find that special book that tells amateur shutterbugs how to make a ka-billion dollars from that one fluke shot (I’ll keep looking for it, though).  Prices were high, too.  Movin’ on.  Nothing to see there.

So I decided to browse the magazine section…maybe there was a photography magazine I could purchase, maybe around five or six bucks, just something to scratch the “itch”, so to speak.

I found one!  I took it to the register.  She rang it up.  “That’ll be $27.89.”  (Insert hacking up a lung sound here).

Long story long, I bought it anyway.  On page 23?  How to make a ka-billion dollars taking photos.

Cha-Ching!

No comments:

Post a Comment