Friday, December 4, 2009

Say Cheese!

I mentioned many posts ago that one thing that I regret is not keeping old photos.  Due to that regret, one of the projects I’m currently working on is digitally archiving all of our family photos.

As I was working on going through some old photos my dad took, I came across a trip a bunch of us took on different occasions to Quetico Provincial Park, located in Canada just above the Wisconsin border.

I came across this picture of me.  Let’s see – I was 13 years old. 

IMG_0164

Three things stick out in my memory about the photo:

  1. Those glasses.  OMG!
  2. My smile.  It was a completely candid photo because…
  3. I won’t go into details about what I just finished doing.  Let’s just say I was caught by surprise after, uh, relieving myself behind a tree.  We were in the wilderness after all!

Good memories.

1 comment: